Stand Behind Our Community Pet Shop with Your Purchase of Dog Water Pumps & Filters
If you are a puppy parent, you will certainly wish to discover a dog dish that will function best for your pet. Some puppies eat too rapidly and may require a slow feeder dog dish, while young puppies might require a shorter dish to reach their food. Below are some things to keep in mind when picking the correct dog bowl for your puppy.
There are lots of dog bowl options from which to pick. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most common dog bowl choices. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of: they come in countless shapes and sizes, enabling you to tailor the dog dish to your preferences; and they are amongst the cheapest options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred selection is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the advantages of using a ceramic pet dish include: these bowls are easy to clean, resist germs, and can typically be placed in the dishwashing machine for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have an active puppy.
3) Stainless-steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent choices on the market is a stainless steel dog bowl. A few of the benefits consist of: They are generally outfitted with a non-skid bottom to help puppies eat, they are incredibly long-lasting, and safe to place in the dish washer. A drawback is that a stainless steel dog dish does not come in fancy color schemes or styles.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Think about using an automatic dog feeder for those that are gone a lot
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have labyrinths that ensure dogs don't merely inhale their food. This helps to decrease your pet's chance of choking, vomiting, and GI bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Traveling pet bowls are commonly collapsible plastic to permit owners to feed their puppies on the go.
Find the Right Dog Dish
At WOOF Cool Stuff for Dogs in Plano, TX, we stock many dog dish choices from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (972) 964-5164 for more information!
Really helpful person from the counter came and found me to help locate items (I was the only customer). Proceeded to offer tips and referrals when I talked about some of the challenges the dog was presenting. Had a corporate freebie of something I was looking for which the store didn't carry, so threw it in with my purchases. Helped get the training treats started with a handful of samples thrown in - they were a roaring success with the dog, so very smart call for future sales!
Our first time in here and definitely won't be our last. Quality products at great prices and really friendly staff. Found so many different flavors of products we had bought before and love giving our dogs choices. Loved their selection of items to help our older dog feel better.
Great place to take the dog and wash it so the excess wet fur doesn't get all over the bath tub. Instead, as it dries, it comes off in tufts in the car, then in entire sheets later on the couch. I take that as a ...pthut!....sign that it's more effective than my anemic attempts at home. The owners clearly prefer dogs to people, which is to say I think we're probably related. Because let's be clear, most people suck.
This cute shop had so many options for your dog or cat. I love the healthy options and the good quality food. Although it’s a little pricy, the pups deserve the benefits of good quality food.
Kate Coronado Johnson
First time in the store today. Took my “getting older” golden retriever for a bath. The place was clean, supplied well, and I had great help from the staff. When we were done with the bath, got my sweet girl a toy🐶🐶🐶 Thanks Sheryl and MJ😀