Stand Behind Our Local Pet Shop with Your Order of Dog Food Storage
If you are a puppy owner, you will definitely wish to locate a puppy bowl that will function best for your puppy. Some puppies gobble up too swiftly and might require a slow feeder dog dish, while puppies might need a shorter bowl to reach their food. Here are some points to bear in mind when deciding on the best dog bowl for your puppy.
There are lots of dog bowl choices from which to choose. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most usual dog bowl options. Several of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of: they are available in countless sizes and shapes, allowing you to tailor the dog dish to your preferences; and they are among the most inexpensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-loved option is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic puppy bowl consist of: these bowls are convenient to clean, resist germs, and can generally be put in the dishwashing machine for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless-steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Several of the benefits consist of: They are generally outfitted with a non-skid base to help dogs eat, they are incredibly sturdy, and safe to put in the dishwashing machine. A drawback is that a stainless-steel dog dish doesn't come in elaborate color schemes or styles.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Think about using an automated dog feeder for those who are gone a great deal
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to minimize your dog's possibility of choking, vomiting, and stomach bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel dog bowls are frequently retractable plastic to permit owners to feed their dogs on the move.
Find the Right Puppy Bowl
At WOOF Cool Stuff for Dogs in Plano, TX, we stock numerous dog dish options from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (972) 964-5164 to learn more!
Friendly staff with a great selection of hard to find foods! If they don't have it, they can order for you.
Nice selection of toys and treats as well
They do have a dog washing facility, but I have not used this myself.
Barbara Sue Johnson
Will NEVER go back to any other place for my dogs... WOOF Store was an answer to our prayers!! Cheryl spent time educating us on why our Corgi has gained so much weight this year and walked us through the ingredients in the dog foods until we found the perfect selection for our fur baby. THESE FOLKS CARE ABOUT FUR BABIES! They won our hearts and our confidence for future services. Great durable famtastic dog toys offered...even going to cancel my Bark box subscription so we can frequent this treasure trove for our dogs!! BLESS YOU EACH ONE!!
They carry From products and have other items that work well for our dogs. The service is great!
Really helpful person from the counter came and found me to help locate items (I was the only customer). Proceeded to offer tips and referrals when I talked about some of the challenges the dog was presenting. Had a corporate freebie of something I was looking for which the store didn't carry, so threw it in with my purchases. Helped get the training treats started with a handful of samples thrown in - they were a roaring success with the dog, so very smart call for future sales!
Our first time in here and definitely won't be our last. Quality products at great prices and really friendly staff. Found so many different flavors of products we had bought before and love giving our dogs choices. Loved their selection of items to help our older dog feel better.