Support Our Local Pet Shop with Your Order of Dog Food & Water Bowls
If you are a puppy owner, you will most certainly intend to find a puppy dish that will work best for your puppy. Some pets devour too swiftly and might require a slow feeder dog dish, while puppies might need a shorter bowl to eat their food. The following are some points to keep in mind when picking the right dog bowl for your puppy.
There are great deals of dog bowl choices from which to pick. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most typical dog bowl options. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include: they can be found in countless sizes and shapes, allowing you to customize the pet dish to your tastes; and they are among the most affordable choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another favored choice is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic pet dish consist of: these bowls are very easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can usually be put in the dish washer for cleansing. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have an active pup.
3) Stainless-steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. Some of the benefits include: They are normally outfitted with a non-skid base to help pets eat, they are exceptionally long-lasting, and safe to place in the dishwashing machine. A downside is that a stainless steel dog bowl doesn't come in expensive color schemes or styles.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Think of making use of an automatic dog feeder for those who are gone a lot
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs don't simply inhale their food. This helps to decrease your puppy's possibility of choking, vomiting, and GI bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling puppy bowls are often retractable plastic to enable owners to feed their pets on the go.
Find the Right Dog Bowl
At WOOF Cool Stuff for Dogs in Plano, TX, we stock lots of dog bowl choices from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (972) 964-5164 to find out more!
Really helpful person from the counter came and found me to help locate items (I was the only customer). Proceeded to offer tips and referrals when I talked about some of the challenges the dog was presenting. Had a corporate freebie of something I was looking for which the store didn't carry, so threw it in with my purchases. Helped get the training treats started with a handful of samples thrown in - they were a roaring success with the dog, so very smart call for future sales!
Our first time in here and definitely won't be our last. Quality products at great prices and really friendly staff. Found so many different flavors of products we had bought before and love giving our dogs choices. Loved their selection of items to help our older dog feel better.
Great place to take the dog and wash it so the excess wet fur doesn't get all over the bath tub. Instead, as it dries, it comes off in tufts in the car, then in entire sheets later on the couch. I take that as a ...pthut!....sign that it's more effective than my anemic attempts at home. The owners clearly prefer dogs to people, which is to say I think we're probably related. Because let's be clear, most people suck.
This cute shop had so many options for your dog or cat. I love the healthy options and the good quality food. Although it’s a little pricy, the pups deserve the benefits of good quality food.
Kate Coronado Johnson
First time in the store today. Took my “getting older” golden retriever for a bath. The place was clean, supplied well, and I had great help from the staff. When we were done with the bath, got my sweet girl a toy🐶🐶🐶 Thanks Sheryl and MJ😀