Get Behind Our Local Pet Shop with Your Order of Dog Feeders & Waterers
If you are a puppy parent, you will certainly intend to find a puppy dish that will work best for your puppy. Some pets eat too rapidly and may need a slow feeder dog dish, while puppies may require a shorter dish to eat their food. Below are some points to remember when deciding on the perfect dog bowl for your dog.
There are lots of dog bowl choices from which to select. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most usual dog bowl choices. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of: they come in many shapes and sizes, permitting you to customize the puppy bowl to your tastes; and they are amongst the least expensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-loved selection is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the benefits of using a ceramic pet bowl consist of: these bowls are simple to clean, resist bacteria, and can normally be put in the dishwasher for cleansing. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have a hyper dog.
3) Stainless-steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Some of the advantages include: They are normally outfitted with a non-skid base to help puppies eat, they are exceptionally durable, and safe to put in the dishwasher. A downside is that a stainless steel dog dish does not come in expensive color options or styles.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Think of using an automatic dog feeder for those that are gone a whole lot
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have labyrinths that make sure dogs don't merely inhale their food. This helps to reduce your pet's chance of choking, vomiting, and stomach bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel puppy bowls are commonly retractable plastic to enable owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Find the Right Puppy Bowl
At WOOF Cool Stuff for Dogs in Plano, TX, we stock numerous dog bowl choices from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (972) 964-5164 to get more information!
Really helpful person from the counter came and found me to help locate items (I was the only customer). Proceeded to offer tips and referrals when I talked about some of the challenges the dog was presenting. Had a corporate freebie of something I was looking for which the store didn't carry, so threw it in with my purchases. Helped get the training treats started with a handful of samples thrown in - they were a roaring success with the dog, so very smart call for future sales!
Our first time in here and definitely won't be our last. Quality products at great prices and really friendly staff. Found so many different flavors of products we had bought before and love giving our dogs choices. Loved their selection of items to help our older dog feel better.
Great place to take the dog and wash it so the excess wet fur doesn't get all over the bath tub. Instead, as it dries, it comes off in tufts in the car, then in entire sheets later on the couch. I take that as a ...pthut!....sign that it's more effective than my anemic attempts at home. The owners clearly prefer dogs to people, which is to say I think we're probably related. Because let's be clear, most people suck.
This cute shop had so many options for your dog or cat. I love the healthy options and the good quality food. Although it’s a little pricy, the pups deserve the benefits of good quality food.
Kate Coronado Johnson
First time in the store today. Took my “getting older” golden retriever for a bath. The place was clean, supplied well, and I had great help from the staff. When we were done with the bath, got my sweet girl a toy🐶🐶🐶 Thanks Sheryl and MJ😀