Stand Behind Our Community Pet Store with Your Order of Dog Collapsible Pet Bowls
If you are a dog parent, you will unquestionably intend to discover a pet dish that will work best for your dog. Some puppies gobble up too rapidly and may need a slow feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter bowl to eat their food. The following are some points to remember when choosing the perfect dog bowl for your pet.
There are great deals of dog bowl choices from which to select. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most typical dog bowl choices. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of: they come in various shapes and sizes, permitting you to customize the pet dish to your tastes; and they are amongst the most inexpensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another favored option is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic dog bowl include: these bowls are simple to clean, resist bacteria, and can usually be put in the dishwashing machine for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have a hyper pup.
3) Stainless-steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. A few of the benefits consist of: They are normally outfitted with a non-skid base to help pets eat, they are exceptionally sturdy, and safe to place in the dish washer. A drawback is that a stainless steel dog dish does not come in fancy colors or designs.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Think of utilizing an automatic dog feeder for those who are gone a lot
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs don't simply inhale their food. This helps to reduce your dog's chance of choking, throwing up, and stomach bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel pet bowls are usually retractable plastic to permit owners to feed their dogs on the move.
Find the Right Puppy Dish
At WOOF Cool Stuff for Dogs in Plano, TX, we stock lots of dog dish options from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (972) 964-5164 to get more information!
Really helpful person from the counter came and found me to help locate items (I was the only customer). Proceeded to offer tips and referrals when I talked about some of the challenges the dog was presenting. Had a corporate freebie of something I was looking for which the store didn't carry, so threw it in with my purchases. Helped get the training treats started with a handful of samples thrown in - they were a roaring success with the dog, so very smart call for future sales!
Our first time in here and definitely won't be our last. Quality products at great prices and really friendly staff. Found so many different flavors of products we had bought before and love giving our dogs choices. Loved their selection of items to help our older dog feel better.
Great place to take the dog and wash it so the excess wet fur doesn't get all over the bath tub. Instead, as it dries, it comes off in tufts in the car, then in entire sheets later on the couch. I take that as a ...pthut!....sign that it's more effective than my anemic attempts at home. The owners clearly prefer dogs to people, which is to say I think we're probably related. Because let's be clear, most people suck.
This cute shop had so many options for your dog or cat. I love the healthy options and the good quality food. Although it’s a little pricy, the pups deserve the benefits of good quality food.
Kate Coronado Johnson
First time in the store today. Took my “getting older” golden retriever for a bath. The place was clean, supplied well, and I had great help from the staff. When we were done with the bath, got my sweet girl a toy🐶🐶🐶 Thanks Sheryl and MJ😀